Juno Technologies wins Pitch4Good!
On February 7th, the 2nd edition of Pitch4Good took place. This is a pitch competition for impact solutions organized in collaboration with the Esplanade and presented by the National Bank. This was the first edition of 2023, and wow! What a great way to start the year!
Already, we can see the interest in the competition growing. We received more than double the number of applications for the first edition (40 instead of 18). The public was also there! The finalists pitched not only in front of five judges, but also in front of a diverse audience of over 60 people.
The jury for this edition was composed of :
- Christine Martens – Vice President, Science and Technology at Axelys
- Alicia Kucharska – Member of the Board of Directors of L’Esplanade
- Despina Papadopoulos – Director of Technology & Banking Innovation at National Bank
- Gabrielle Hurtubise-Radet – Head of the Entrepreneurship Lab at Mila
- Simon Racicot-Daignault – General Manager of Enimà
The MC of this second edition was the sparkling Mariam Coulibaly, founder of Startop and finalist of the first edition of Pitch4Good.
With so many innovative and inspiring projects, the jury’s decision was very difficult! In the end, Nanette Sene of Juno Technologies won Pitch4Good. Congratulations to Nanette Sene who received the $5,000 scholarship offered by the National Bank at the 2nd edition of the Impact Solutions Pitch Competition.
Nanette Sene is the CEO and co-founder of Juno Technologies, a startup that develops a compact, discreet, wearable device that eliminates menstrual pain instantly and over long periods of time.