Lynn Doughane of Juno Technologies, winner of the C2 Montréal competition!
C2 Montreal is proud to present the winners of the Emerging Entrepreneurs Contest. The Emerging Entrepreneurs Competition recognizes the best and brightest in the local start-up scene. Winners will benefit from all that C2 Montréal has to offer, while enjoying exclusive programming.
The panel of judges has carefully selected this cohort.
They will participate in all C2 Montréal activities and events for three full days. They will receive a personalized itinerary, meet exceptional speakers, participate in collaborative sessions, attend exclusive events and rub shoulders with some of today’s top creative and business minds.
“We have incredible entrepreneurial talent in Quebec, and we couldn’t be more excited about this year’s roster of entrepreneurs,” said Claudine Blondin Bronfman, Chair of the C2 Montreal Board of Directors. “The competition will allow the winners to successfully tackle the daily challenges that come with starting a small business.”
The 2022 winners are business people who are advancing innovative technology products and services in the health, environment, education and more sectors.
Congratulations to Lynn Doughane, co-founder and COO of Juno Technologies, winner of the C2 Montreal competition. Juno Technologies develops a discreet, wearable medical device that relieves menstrual pain.
Congratulations to the other winners:
- Benoit Gendron, Founder and President, LatenceTech
- Camille Dodd, Founder and CEO, Rynd Biotech
- Chloë Ryan, Founder and CEO, Acrylic Robotics
- Collins Oghor, Co-Founder and CEO, Collogh Cares
- Fannie Laroche, Co-Founder, Flaura, cuir végétal, Inc.
- Fatouma Fofana, Founder and President, Héralys Talents & Immigrants
- François Turgeon, Founder and CEO, Constellations House
- Imane El Mahi, Founder, Humania Services
- Jean-Baptiste Paganon, Co-Founder, Panier Québécois