Juno Technologies selected to participate in WebSummit 2022, the largest technology event in Europe!
We are proud to accompany 20 Montreal startups at Web Summit. It is the largest event around technology in Europe, which takes place in Lisbon, from 1 to 4 November 2022. This trip is part of the Montréal delegation organized by Ville de Montréal and Startup Montréal. Other partners are also present to reinforce the presence of our metropolis:
- the City of Laval,
- Montreal International,
- Investment Quebec,
- the Quebec Office in Barcelona.
Among these startups, seven have been selected for the Web Summit’s alpha or beta track: they will receive mentoring and personalized support to make the most of their participation in the event. All the startups will also exhibit at the Startup Montreal booth, a space that serves as a platform for the startups and for our city, a place of information for an international audience interested in choosing Montreal.
Discover the startups that represent our metropolis:
- Juno Technologies is developing a compact, discreet and portable device that eliminates menstrual pain instantly and over long periods of time.
- Femtherapeutics develops the first personalized gynecological prosthesis to treat pelvic floor disorders
- Happly is revolutionizing the way entrepreneurs find, apply and qualify for opportunities by leveraging artificial intelligence.
- Hilo Smart Mirror is a company that specializes in making custom interactive mirrors and developing augmented reality software for trying on products in stores without having to wear them.
Congratulations to companies including Juno Technologies for their participation in WebSummit 2022.